The School of Engineering and Architecture and its members are actively involved in a wide range of initiatives aimed at innovation and improved teaching. The ultimate goal is to ensure continuous improvement of all activities taking place inside and outside the classroom, in order to achieve better, more in-depth learning by students.
Seminars on Innovation and Good Teaching Practice at EINA:
Imparted by members of EINA in order to inform all other colleagues of the activities carried out and the search for synergies:
- Virtual Conference: Non-face-to-face evaluation at EINA: survival or opportunity? (July 2020)
- XI Seminar (November 2019)
- X Seminar (April 2019)
- IX Seminar (February 2019)
- VIII Seminar (December 2018)
- VII Seminar (July 2018)
- VI Seminar (February 2018).
- V Seminar (October 2017).
- IV Seminar (June 2017)
- 1. The Engineering Projects Division and PBL, a 20-year history. Iván Lidón and Rubén Rebollar
- 2. X-ray of a MOOC
- III Seminar (March 2017)
- II Seminar (November 2016)
- I Seminar (June 2016).
- 1. Project-based learning between Design and Electronics
- 2. Electromagnetic levitator
Teaching Innovation Awards:
These are some of the awards obtained by members of EINA:
- 2019. Banco Santander Chair Awards. Santander Award: Revolution in the classroom: Escape Room
- 2018. Experiences in Teaching Innovation Award of the Social Board at UZ. First prize: "Challenges to sustainability. First-year students have something to tell you"
- 2017. Banco Santander Chair Awards. First runner-up: Audiovisual Content Development, Theory Pills and Augmented Reality
- 2015. Banco Santander Chair Awards. First Prize: Mobile devices, multimedia resources and the Flipped Classroom
- 2014. Banco Santander Chair Awards. Second runner-up: Use of Cloud Computing.
- 2013. Banco Santander Chair Awards. First runner-up: The questionnaire as a catalyst for lifelong learning
- 2012. Banco Santander Chair Awards. First runner-up: Can we improve our teaching by working in the cloud?
- 2011. UZ Teaching Innovation Award. Special mention: Internationalisation experiences for learning about Metrology
Teaching Innovation Projects:
The following links can be used to check out the UZ projects involving members of EINA, searching by School: "School of Engineering and Architecture":
- Academic year 2018-19
- Previous years:
Networks with members of EINA:
These are some of the interdisciplinary networks at UZ that count on the participation of EINA members:
- EuLES, Interdisciplinary Network for Educational Research and Innovation in Higher Education uLearning Environments
- AprenRED. Network for multidisciplinary analysis: from case method and PBL, through to the acquisition of competencies, including the Undergraduate Dissertation
- Service-Learning Network
Other links of interest: