Quality at the School
The School of Engineering and Architecture (EINA) pays special attention to continuous improvement and to quality assurance in all its degrees and in internal functioning. In recognition of this, it counts on the Institutional Accreditation granted by the Universities Board of the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities, and certification of its quality system in accordance with the AUDIT awarded by ANECA.
EINA Quality Assurance
- Institutional Accreditation
- Internal Quality Assurance System:
- PACE certification (2018): Certificate
- AUDIT Implementation Certification (2018): Report, Certificate
- System Documentation:
- Quality of services at EINA: Charter of Services
- Strategy, Planning, Evaluation and Improvement:
EINA has a Strategic Plan and a Quality Policy for the University, as well as a continuous improvement cycle for its degrees. Based on this, its specific objectives are specified and developed into concrete actions on an annual basis. Achievement of these objectives is also evaluated annually.
- Strategic Plan 2017-2020. Previous Strategic Plans: 2014-17
- Quality Policy 2020-21. Previous Quality Policies: 2019-20, 2018-2019, 2017-18, 2016-17, 2015-16, 2014-15
- Action Plan 2020-21. Previous Action Plans: 2019-20, 2018-2019, 2017-18, 2016-17, 2015-16, 2014-15, 2013-14, 2012-13
- Management Report 2019-2020. Previous Management Reports: 2018-2019, 2017-18, 2016-17, 2015-16, 2014-15, 2013-14, 2012-13, 2011-12
- Placement Reports: EINA, Universa, DGA:
The degrees have a system for monitoring and supervising both the results and the student's learning process. To this end, it counts on a series of bodies and mechanisms to ensure the coordination, evaluation and continuous improvement of all studies, issuing evaluation reports and improvement plans on an annual basis.
- Annual reports on qualifications and Annual Innovation and Improvement Plans (PAIMs)
- Reports on the renewal of accreditation of qualifications
- Survey results (ATHENA)
- System agents: Coordinators / Commissions
- Regulations of the Internal Quality Management System for Teaching at the School of Engineering and Architecture. EINA Delegate Commissions
- Regulations on the Organisation and Quality Management of Undergraduate and Master's Degree studies at UZ
- Basic procedures for the operation of the internal quality management system for qualifications
- International EURACE® seals
The degrees in Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Technology Engineering have been awarded the international EURACE seal, which certifies that both degrees meet the quality criteria in higher education in engineering, as agreed by the European Network for the Accreditation of Engineering Education (ENAEE).
- Evaluation report Degree in Mechanical Engineering /Certificate
- Evaluation report Degree in Industrial Technologies Engineering /Certificate
- Evaluation report Degree in Industrial Design Engineering and Product Development /Certificate
- Evaluation report Degree in Chemical Engineering /Certificate
- General application form (EINA)
- General (about the services provided by University of Zaragoza)
- Suggestions, complaints and allegations for the improvement of qualifications